Shamrock Holtz - Bad expieriance with holistic healing

I went to him for a holistic healing in 2010.He was recommended by Sonia Choquette.After the sessions i was confused and needed clear explanation.He did not tell the truth and played cruel mind games with me for a very long time even on the internet."Action......

.B(they said my name there ) ....you can not.....HA HA HA HA HA HA ....

protage....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.OK?.........OK......"This conversation was recorded on my phone .When i needed healing they laughed at my misfortune.Be careful with the healers .Guard your body mind heart.Good luck in your life .Blessings.

Comments

Part of my complain was removed .i need to write once more I had a reading with Sonia Choquette in 2010 I paid 800 for her huge ego,.She advised me to go to the healers I was not aware that these people are her business friends and they work together

One of them is Shamrock Holtz

After the sessions with him i was confused and i needed clear explanation and understanding !.Instead of giving me simple clear truth he started to play cruel even on the internet/.

It lasted for very long time?.

Finally on January 19th 2013 they recorded on my phone that conversation :

"Action......(young women voice)

B.....(Sonia said my name there ) ....

You are not gonna( Shamrock voice ) .....HA HA HA HA HA HA ....protege....HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK?.....OK?....OK(young voice )......"

When i needed healing and direct answer to my question they laughed at my misfortune.

Be careful with the healers and .Not all of them are mature enough ,even when they are 55.

Guard your body mind heart.

Good luck with your life .

Blessings.